To Owners of the EOS-1D X Mark II Digital SLR Camera
Thank you for using Canon products.
We are pleased to announce that, in early September, 2016, we plan to release new Firmware which offers enhancements to the EOS-1D X Mark II digital SLR camera.
We are planning to incorporate the following enhancements:
- The addition of a selectable color-tone option for the LCD monitor. This allows for a selection from among 4 different types of color tones.
- The addition of a function to append IPTC data.
- The addition of a function to transfer only protected images
- The addition of a function to set the GPS positional data retention period.
- An increase in the number of network connection settings that can be saved to a memory card from 20 to 40.
- When retrying FTP transfer, extension of the minimum auto power off time to 10 minutes.
- Improvement of wireless transmission when using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E6.
EOS-1D X Mark II digital SLR camera.
*The firmware of cameras with Firmware Version 1.0.2 or earlier should be updated.
Firmware Version 1.1.2 will be available for download on the Web after the Web announcement in early September.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Please contact your nearest service centre if you have any queries.